Thursday, January 18, 2007

Racing

It's time to start looking at races for the 2007 season. Both JJ and I will be racing in the Team Bikeman.com colors this year, but still throwing down with the Team Weak and Feeble mindset at the same time. A1 and I are looking at going down to Tennessee in April for our first "hundie" on mountain bikes. I'm most likley looking at this as a SS race and I'm hoping to do most of the season (dirt at least) on a SS. We'll see how that works out. I'm not sure about some of the shorter races but for the endurance stuff a SS seems like a fun choice.

Still waiting for winter to really show up. It's cold so the ski areas are throwing down quality snow but the XC areas are hurting. They've got some terrain open but it's a bit dicey. Another few inches and they should be looking a whole lot better.

I finally got out and lifted with A1 this morning at 6am, did legs- and they hurt. But hopefully this will be a worth while process to strengthen my legs a bit and also help out my lower back. Time will tell.

That's it at this point more to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger SOW said...

10 years ago, almost to the day, we were in Whistler. And, it was beautiful.

Peace
S. Walker

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home