Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dreaming of bikes

The basement is full of bikes, my youngest has a bike, my oldest has two, my wife has two, and I have six. Add to that a jogger, a trailer, and a trail-a-bike and we've got a fair number of wheels hanging in our basement.

So why do I jones for more? Who cares why- I need to figure out how to get my next ride. I think I'm settling into a IF Deluxe Steel 29er SS. Yeah that'll set me back a couple bucks but it'll be worth it! With that in mind anyone interested in a Kona Jake the Snake? I've got one (54cm) that I'm looking to unload so I can start stockpiling the cash for the IF.

With that in mind I should also take a look at the ski quiver for the upcoming year. Atomic is taking good care of me for the XC skis, but my tele sticks are in need of some rack mates. Hmmmmmm.

I need to get back to work. Cross season is coming, hope to see folks out there. Great Glen has a new cyclocross series they are kicking off this year, should go well with the Porky Gulch Classic in November.

Keep riding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home