Monday, August 28, 2006

more then bikes...

I usually try not to dive into the world of political blogging, as so much of it is filled with posturing and misinformation. I guess I should spend some time posturing and spreading mistruths. Actually I'm not sure I have a posture on the current political landscape, other then the fact that nobody is actually talking about anything- they're just crying about how the other side hurt their feelings.

I'm curious about what the people of this country actually want. How do they want our country viewed, and what do they want our country to stand for. What are the issues that we really face as a country. We've lost sight of these questions, instead we call the democrats "Hezbocrats" and some call Bush a "Nazi". Neither of course is true, and both are cop-outs to the actual issues that exist.

Hence I find myself wanting to just go ride my bike, playing with my kids, hanging out with my wife, doing my job, and dreaming of powder storms.

While there is more to life then just bikes it is often much easier to just focus on bikes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home