Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hmmm

Not much going on, well that's not really true- I've been crazy busy between work at Glen Group, RSN, Mt Ear, ESSC, MW Nordic, family and working on the house I've had a lot going on- but nothing really exciting.

Hopefully I'll get out to make a few turns and then also get in a ride this weekend. We'll have to see how it all plays out.

Had a cup of coffee with an old friend today who is building up his first SS bike- ahhhh it just continues to spread.

On the racing front- should hear about the Team Roster for Team Bikeman.com for next season- here's hoping....

I've started posting about Nordic skiing over here

And of course you can always stay up to speed on what is going on over at Team Weak and Feeble (t-shirts still available- just let me know!).

Wow- this was a boring post- I'll try harder next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home